This is a question we get asked quite often. Especially because platforms like Facebook Shops and Shops on Instagram allow customers to shop directly from your social media pages.
It may seem like it’s easier to just use these platforms, rather than build your own business website. However, we think there’s certainly still value in having your own website.
Here’s our top 5 reasons:
1. 81% of people research a business online before making a purchasing decision. A website gives your business credibility and proves you are a legitimate company. It allows you to make a strong first impression on your future customer.
2. It allows you to stay in control of your brand. Yes, you may have your social media accounts but you don’t own those platforms, and will be at the mercy of what they allow/don’t allow. With your website, you can position yourself exactly how you need to, to reach your target customers.
3. A website can be very cost-effective and provide a better return on investment than any other form of advertising. With engaging, search optimised content, your customers are able to find you easily when searching for your services online.
4. It gives you an efficient platform with which to serve new and existing customers. Think of a customer trying to find out more info before they buy. Your FAQs page can address any concerns that may prevent them from making a purchase. And it works 24/7/365 too – so even while you’re asleep, your website could still be working for you.
5. It’s not as complicated or expensive as you may think. Even if you’re not ‘tech-savvy’, or you have a modest budget, this shouldn’t stop you from having a great website. Building on WordPress, for example, is relatively inexpensive and is a really intuitive system to use, allowing you to manage your site with ease.
Have we convinced you? The best part too, is that with our unique process you can have your website live quickly and painlessly, in as little as 6 weeks. Book a discovery call below – we’d love to chat with you about finally launching your site.Schedule Appointment